Crafty Card Gallery will be participating in it’s first blog hop on Saturday!!! This is for the
I know it’s early for Valentine’s Day – but this is for such a great cause!!! Operation Write Home sends the cards that you make & send in to the troops so they can stay in touch with their families!
This will be a great blog hop – there are over 100 blogs participating! Be sure to stop by Saturday to participate! There will be blog candy!!!
I have to share this – my friend at work is getting married & we both share a love of all things Hello Kitty. We had joked about a Hello Kitty wedding card… well, tomorrow is her shower, and I managed to get one done tonight. I like how it came out…. What do you think???
Just a reminder of the contest (in case you forgot)!
I’ll be giving away a $20 giftcard to Amazon or Oh My Crafts (your choice!)
If you’re asking what you need to do to be entered to win, here are the details:
Here’s what you need to do to get an entry to win: (Winner will be chosen randomly on 11/26/2010)
- Submit card(s) – you will get one entry per card submitted – to submit a card, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a card from the app
- Refer a friend to our Facebook page(have them write on the wall and say that you referred them) – you will each get one submission for every friend referred, and they’ll get one too (you can post the contest post on your wall as well, and include the link to crafty card gallery by using the @ sign in front)
- Have a friend buy the app, and have them submit your name and their name viaemail with their device ID for proof of purchase. It’s easy to find your iPhone/iPod touch UDID, or device ID. In iTunes, choose the Summary tab on your device, then click on the text Serial Number to show your Identifier (UDID). Then simply ⌘–C (ctrl-C on Windows) to copy your UDID to the clipboard. Paste it in an email to email@example.com. You and your friend will both get an entry.
- Comment on a Blog entry (limited to 2 entries total during the contest) and you will get an entry
- Comment on a Facebook post (limited to 2 entries total during the contest) and you will get an entry
- Participate in the +2 card swap to benefit Operation Write Home (must email that you are participating by 11/15 and cards will be due 12/15/10) see the blog for more information which will be posted soon
- If you have any questions on the contest, feel free to email or comment below. All questions will be answered here in the blog.
Good luck!!!! Please share with your friends!!!
This is a busy birthday week – 4 birthdays….(and a bridal shower)….
And 3 guy cards, which I usually dread! Here’s my first card:
I used smiley cricut cartridge, lots of stickles, and a stampin up border punch (first time to use it) and cuttlebug! I think it looks cuter in real life than the picture…
Ok, it’s late, so that’s all for tonight!
I went to my first scrapbook expo today! It was pretty cool… Tons of stuff to look at… I tried to be good!
I got some cool stuff (have to wait for some of it to be delivered; so you’ll see it once I get it)….
I want to share something I got. For those of you who know me, you know I’m not the most organized person! 🙂 I have tons of ribbon, and it’s been chaos for a long time. My dad made me a cool thing to store the ribbon that was on spools; but I had gotten a lot more since then, and it was full, and there was loose ribbon that wasn’t on a spool, and was being stored loose in a drawer organizer, which I found quite annoying…..
I bought the Best Spool & Store ribbon organizer. It has plastic cases for the ribbon, and has a little winder for the ribbon. So the mess of ribbons in the box is now organized, and I could even take it with me somewhere.. It was really easy to do, while I sat on the couch watching TV. I have the BEST drawers for my stamps; they’re expensive, but I love them. I definitely think they do a good job on their products.
I also updated my Gypsy tonight; and have started working on some designs – have a bunch of cards I need to get done tomorrow….. Hope you have a great Sunday!
Here’s the holder, and the mess of ribbon…
Here’s the winder thingy.
Here’s the caddy with the ribbon in it
I created a button for my blog! See the right side of the blog and you can grab the button for your blog too!