Mom’s Day Blog Hop 4/30-5/1
Welcome to the Mom’s Day Blog Hop 4/30-5/1. You should have come from Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
I you’re following the hop you should have come from Dawnica at www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com
So the purpose of this hop is to give you ideas for your Moms day cards!!!
So without further ado, here’s my card….
This image just seemed like a big giant snuggle hug, which seemed appropriate for a Mom’s Day card, because Mom deserves a big hug!!
So here are the details:
Image from http://maybritshobbyblogg.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-bear-freebie.html. She has some great images (and is a much better colorer than I am!)
I colored the image with my copics. The paper was all out of my stash. I used my cuttlebug – Swiss dots & d’vine swirls. I used some gems, and popped up the bear. Used white gel pen to give it more pizzazz. Stamps are stampin up.
The sketch I used was from Kinderstampo – http://networkedblogs.com/hgbG9
Of course I have blog candy, because what’s a blog hop without presents???
If you’re new to my blog, be sure to become a follower.
What’s the prize? I’ll give away a copy of the Crafty Card Gallery – an iPhone app (works on iPad and iPod Touch) that is now available for Android Phones. It is a card gallery for handmade cards. You can follow great designers, and look for ideas. It’s updated monthly so there’s always new great content for you… New update will be released soon – I’m just now putting the finishing touches on it!
You can get it in the iTunes app store and the android marketplace.
And another prize (for all comments this weekend, since I’m in two hops) is a copy of the Bite Size Body Guide – a diet & fitness journal for women…
How to enter to win? Become a follower and leave a comment. I will select the winners Monday night (5/2) using my random number generator app from all comments for this hop (app) and all comments for the weekend (bite size body guide)….
The next stop on the hop is Ellen www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for visiting & have a great weekend!
Here’s the complete line up in case you get lost…
1. Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
2. Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
3. Leslie http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
4. Kathryn http://www.creationswithkathryn.com/
5. Alina http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
6. Jennifer Ngo http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/
7. Erin www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com
8. Ribbon Divas http://creatingacraftylife.blogspot.com/
9. Karel www.kareljcreations.com
10. Kristal www.gettingcricky.com
11. Tiara www.imacraftysista.blogspot.com
12. Janice http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
13. Dawnica www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com
14. Jennifer R www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
15. Ellen www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
16. Jessica Baker http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/
17. Liz www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com
18. Jalisa http://patchesofpink.com/
19. Jess Kinderstampo www.kinderstampo.com
20. Sigrid http://lovescrapreflect.blogspot.com/
21. Jessica Creative Stamper http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
22. Jamie www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
23. Ashley http://scrappinpinkpiglet.blogspot.com/
24. Brenna http://brennasblitherings.blogspot.com/
25. Dawn http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com/
26. Jennifer Anderson http://creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad