Last day of the Friendship Blog Hop 2/19-2/21
Welcome to the Friendship Blog Hop! This is the last post…. I figured since I had the day off probably some other people did too & they might want to hop! So thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Card Gallery is the first stop in the hop; so if you came here to hop, you’re in the right place. If you were coming to my blog just to visit, grab your favorite drink and hop along with us!
There are 26 awesome stops for you this weekend; all will be showcasing cards with a friendship theme – get well, thinking of you, thanks for being a friend, etc. We often don’t take the opportunity to tell our friends or others what they mean to us; this is a good opportunity to do so…
So here’s my card:
Today is my parents 42nd wedding anniversary;CORRECTION – 43 Years! (oops!) so todays card is a Happy Anniversary Card. I don’t know about you but I never send anyone Happy Anniversary cards; and I think that would be a nice card to receive from a friend.
My mom’s birthday was yesterday, but I can’t post the card until she gets it; so I’ll post a before & after (I redid the card) for you next week….. something to look forward to! 🙂
I will say, after taking all these pictures this weekend, I think I’m going to take advantage of one of the sales & pick up an OTT light. I’m not happy with the light in the pictures….
So you can see the dimension
And if you didn’t already see the other two posts for this weekend, here they are:
For those of you that follow on Facebook know I recently took a Copic Marker class… I wanted to play with my new toys & stumbled upon this website Copic Marker Scrapbooking and their design team call. I loved the image & decided to try, even though I’m a beginner at Copics…
This also qualifies for
This also qualifies for
Stampin’ Royalty Challenge #59, my second challenge (since the card below was entered into a challenge too!)
I could totally see giving this card to a girl friend after a break up or other guy troubles…. I love the frog!!!
So it’s colored with Copics, and background is glitter paper and SEI paper with some gems, stickles on the crown & pen stitching.
If you didn’t come by on Saturday, here’s the first card I posted:
Inside of the card:
All Cricut Cuts are from Create A Critter. The pattern paper is SEI and the other paper is just paper I had. I recommend using Best glitter cardstock; it cuts better than the paper I used… And of course, liberal pen stitching with a white gel pen. This is a really easy card – just cut, use the pen, add a few gems and assemble. I made 4 of these for my card swap today and they were pretty quick!
I love the insides that look cute too! Especially since I usually don’t write too much!
And of course I have blog candy!!!
If you’re new to my blog, be sure to become a follower. Crafty Card Gallery is an iPhone app (works on iPad and iPod Touch) that is now available for Android Phones. It is a card gallery for handmade cards. You can follow great designers, and look for ideas. It’s updated monthly so there’s always new great content for you…
You can get it from the iTunes App Store here
Or in the Android Marketplace here
How to enter to win? Become a follower and leave a comment. I will select the winners Tuesday night using my random number generator app from all comments for the weekend.
Here are the prizes:
1) A free copy of the Crafty Card Gallery iPhone app. I will email you a free code for the iPhone version of the app.
2) A copy of the Bite Size Body Guide. I am co-author of this diet and fitness journal. The design was done by a talented designer and is very attractive. It’s compact and fits nicely in your purse. The journal has all of the tools you need to help you reach your diet and fitness goals. Special Deal!!! If you order a copy of the Bite Size Body Guide today ($17 + tax if you are in CA), you will get $1 off, free shipping (if you’re in the US), AND a free card (I’ll send you a copy of the Friendship Card I posted). Check it out here To order with this special deal, comment below and I’ll send you a paypal invoice…
3) 5 sheets each of Mrs. Grossman’s Scrap Metal and Vellum Stickers
4) A roll of 1/2 inch ATG tape (1/2′ * 60 feet)
5) A brand new copy of the first edition of the bug magazine (now sold out) (you can see a picture of the cover in the previous blog post)
Here’s the next stop – Meighen
Thanks so much for visiting!!!
Here are all the stops, in case you get lost…