It is my pleasure to participate in the CHRISTMAS is for KIDS BANNER HOP, where fantastic and generous crafters donated their talents, time and holiday banners to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care in Bucks County, PA. (See www.PediatricSpecialty.Com)
If you’re just starting here, I’m the last stop, you’ll want to be sure to go to Ellen’s blog http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com to see her awesome banner….
On this hop, we have 34 generous hoppers who have created fabulous banners. Ellen split the group in half so you’re not overwhelmed with completing the hop in just one day. So DO stop back tomorrow to visit the second set of unique and precious banners. Please scroll down for the full list of today’s hop stops.
And there’s BLOG CANDY to be had!! THANK YOU to our generous sponsors who have provided prizes to those who hop along. Here are our sponsors and their prizes:
|One winner will receive four free digi-images of
their own choosing from www.MeljenDesigns.com!
|www.HappyScrappy.us will provide one winner with a code
valued at $20 toward your purchase from their terrific site!
|Beautiful ribbons, embellishments, charms and more are on the
http://meiflower.co.uk site. They’ll be giving a voucher valued approx $32 USD.
All hoppers are eligible to win. Here’s how:
Follow the blog and comment on as many projects as you choose — the more blogs where you comment and follow, the more chances you have to win. There’s just one catch: please actually comment on the project, which shows you’ve looked at the project, not just cut/pasting random comments (“CUTE! TYFS”) only to win the prize.
Random.org will choose the winners, subject to verification that winners have met the above-stated criteria.
Without further ado, here is my banner:
No matter their limitations, the eyes of the kids who reside at Pediatric Specialty Care light up when given a handmade banner or card. They love the bright colors, and knowing that there are so many people from around the world care enough to send them these decorations for their rooms.
If you’re new to my blog, be sure to become a follower. Please help me get to 750 – that was my goal for my Blog-A-Versary month!
Crafty Card Gallery is an iPhone app (works on iPad and iPod Touch) that is now available for Android Phones. It is a card gallery for handmade cards. You can follow great designers, and look for ideas. It’s updated monthly so there’s always new great content for you… Over 700 cards, and growing every month!
Thank you (!!!) to each of the crafters who has made a Holiday Banner. I’m the last stop in the hop!
If you didn’t see all the stops, see below!
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great day!
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey – http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Ashley – http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lori at http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Susan – http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Shawnee – http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
- Bobbi Jo http://sweetsassydiva.com
- Gina – http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Donna Lee – http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
- Nancy – http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Nicolette- www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Tami – http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com
- Pam – http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
- Charity – http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com
- Lisa – http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Jessica – http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
- Denise – http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
- Edwina – http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer – http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
…and stop back tomorrow, when ~20 different crafters will be showing their banners, and giving you more chances to win blog candy!