I’m only 1 follower away from 100!!! Very exciting! I found out the Crafty Card Gallery is now in 13 countries! I’m pretty excited!
I had promised a card a few days ago, but it’s a little more complicated than I thought. So it may be next weekend before I can post it…
But I will post a card.
I made this with Wrap it Up – when I saw the car, I knew I had to do it for my Dad. The Happy Birthday were brads that I cut the legs off of and adhered with pop dots.
Didn’t get any crafting done today – just cleaned up my craft room. Last night I finished up my tags for the tag swap and started a card for a blog hop I’ll be in next weekend. Look forward to a really cute card next weekend!!!
Hope you have a nice Sunday!
I received this blog award from two awesome bloggers! I have been so busy with the blog hop & the app that I couldn’t get to it until tonight…. I wasn’t ignoring you!!! 🙂
A few rules to follow for the Stylish Blogger Award.
1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
I was awarded this award by:
Thank you both!!! I appreciate it! It’s my first blog award!!! I would have put you on the list but I don’t think I’m allowed to! 🙂
8 Things about me.
1. I started out scrapbooking but moved on to cardmaking because I didn’t like feeling like I’d never get caught up. I still scrapbook occasionally, but know I will never catch up.
2. I can’t believe how many awesome people I’ve met in the past 2 months with the blog & the app! You guys are so creative & I really feel like my crafting abilities have grown! I feel like all that time I’ve spent on Facebook is paying off! (I spend too much time on Facebook!)
3. I co-wrote a diet journal with a friend – Bite Size Body Guide (www.bitesizebodyguide.com)
4. I LOVE technology! I think it’s exciting!
5. I LOVE Starbucks Venti Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte’s! (and if it’s cold out, I’ll get it hot with 1 pump of Pumpkin Spice in the winter).
6. I truly believe in Marcus Buckingham’s Strengths – I am Strategic, Ideation, Communication, Relationship, Activator (not in that order). I think this book has been very influential in my life.
7. I’m not a very organized person. I would love to be organized!!!
8. I loved my iPhone so much I bought a Mac!
8 Wounderful blogs I have picked and would love for you to visit.